September 28, 2015

luz espalhai



Bom Dia Família!!☀

Transfers last weeeeeeekkk!! I left my dear Pombal and now I'm here in CAICÓ! Ahhhhhh não acredito! Not only that, but I'm finishing the training of Sister Silveira and we are opening the area! hahahaha #mylife! No, but it's all good. It's the kind of fresh start I was really needing. We already have 2 baptisms marked for next week which will be the best thing ever because we'll baptize in between sessions of General Conference! In our area we have member who recently returned from her mission in Campinas. Like 3 weeks ago. And so she's helping us a lot. Another good thing is that now there's 4 sisters living in our apartment and so long to that solitary life lol. 2 americanas e 2 brasileiras:) It's gonna be a great transfer I can feel it. This week will also be zone conference and we'll see Presidente e Sister Soares which is always a good thing too:)

A big shout out to all of you that bless my life. I consider myself so lucky to have such great family and friends. I'm so happy to be a missionary even though sometimes it's extremely hard. And if there's one thing I've learned in these 11 months it's that our Heavenly Father puts us in the right place at the right time with the right people to learn the right things. Eu amo vocês com todo meu coração<3

beijos,
sister pace

photo:
elderes e sisteres de Caicó (elder Andrade, sister Silveira, me, elder Carvalho)


No comments:

Post a Comment