April 27, 2015

aonde mandares irei

iii aaaiiii iiiiii meus queridos!!

This week was crazy and seriously by the time I leave this area i'll have legs of steel because yeah we walk. A lot. 

But really, because we are opening the area we have to get to know all the members, and start fresh with all new investigators. It takes some serious work, but I totally believe that we're going to see some miracles soon:) Our investigator Carlos wasn't baptized this week because his wife is a member of the Assembleia de Deus and he's worried about causing problems in his home, but he's so faithful about coming to church, family home evenings, and marking times to meet with us, so we're feeling that it's only a matter of time now:) Also, this week we met Marcus who has had a lot of problems with drugs and drinking, but when he started to talk to us he started to cry. He began to ask for our help to leave this life, and start over so he could see his family again. It was a really interesting experience because at times we talk to people who are "all talk and game", but it feels different now. I don't know how to describe it really, but I'm grateful for the experiences we have as missionaries to meet people and see them a little how the Savior does. 

I love this work. I love my Redeemer. I love you all.

-Sister Pace

Photos:
-Sister J Silva and I
-Carambola tree (Starfruit) we are going to be making a lot of starfruit juice this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment