April 6, 2015

vinde o santos!

i ai i família e amigos,

First, let's take a second to realize that this month I'll be completing 6 months. A third of my mission. WHAT?
Second, I'm going to talk to my family next month and it's gonna be rough because I only speak in English for one hour a week with y'all. I don't know what language I'll be speaking.. Portuglish...
Third, everyone, every single one of you, go to lds.org this week and watch the talks from conference again or if you missed it, for the first time:) because they were amazing. Really this last conference was one of the best I've ever experienced. We watched with everyone in our stake in the stake center in Portuguese. Although I could basically understand it all, I watched with the other american elders in my zone in English so I could take notes better:) We also had a couple investigators there too and now at least one has his baptism marked for this month. And truthfully, it was nice to see and hear a little bit of home. I saw Brody's forehead in the choir and that was a highlight;) No really, every talk testified so strongly of the power of the Atonement and being here teaching, listening to conference I was just overwhelmed with love for and from my Savior. Easter really is the happiest day of the year because what happened on this day so long ago marks the victory over our trials, over our weaknesses, over death itself. 

And like Elder Holland said, He still extends unending love, although it is with marked hands and scarred wrists.

I really love you all so much and hope you have a great week:) Full of egg sandwiches and chocolate bunnies. 

Te amo,
sister pace

Also, go watch the video again, because it's so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment