April 13, 2015

and iiiiieeiii will always love yoouuuuu

bom diiiiiaa!!

Can you believe that we have transfers this week?! I can't. I don't know if I'll be leaving my beloved Abolição, but whatever happens will be great I can just feel it! 

This week Sister Ochoa and I have been preparing Acildo for baptism and he's so excited. Whenever we show up at his house or call him he shouts  "Ochoa!!" "Pace!!" hahaha. We have decided that he'll make a great bishop one day:) Also, yesterday was just full of miracles because we were running around our area helping investigators get to church and because we were running late, Sister Ochoa and I lost a little faith and decided that we weren't going to make it in time for the sacrament, but seriously one minute after a car pulled up and a woman asked if we knew where the Mormon church is. HA. She was a friend of the bishop's wife and was lost in trying to find the church. But it gets better... so we were still pretty late in getting there and so when we arrived thinking that we still missed the sacrament, NOPE! the schedule changed! Sacrament meeting was last and we got to partake of the sacrament:) We had two families at church yesterday and both couple have to get married before baptism, but they loved church and i'm confident that all will work out soon:)

Other than all that I'm doing really well! My chaco tan line is ridiculous.

I love you all so much. I am so thankful for all your prayers, well wishes, emails and especially for those of you taking care of my family:)

de boa na lagoa

-sister pace



1 comment:

  1. Loved reading this entry and seeing the incredible chaco tan lines!

    ReplyDelete