December 29, 2014

It's a Wonderful Life

So this week was really fun and unique because of Christmas. We had Christmas Eve dinner with our zone and the stake president which was really fun. I still can't understand everything well, but I could definitely feel the joy that was there with all the missionaries:) The next day we celebrated Natal! And let's be real here for a minute everybody...we were all way trunky (trunky is a mission term that means you're thinking of home i.e. you've got your trunk all packed) Anyway, we had a happy/trunky day of eating peanut butter and chocolate that my parents sent. THANK YOU. And talked to our families later that day:) Glad to be getting back to work though.

In other news, we've been teaching the cutest 95 year old woman that I mentioned before and her baptism keeps getting pushed back because of her health, but she's still so excited:) I seriously love her. I'll send a picture soon.

Other than all that jazz we just work hard everyday. I've been studying more about the atonement and really I don't think I can express it enough, but I am so grateful for my Savior and how he was the only one that could die for us. If you can, go read the talk named "The Atonement" by Cleon Skousken. It's great. You're great.

Eu amo vocês mais do que vocês sabem.
I love you more than you know.

-sister pace




No comments:

Post a Comment