June 1, 2015

just keep swimming...



bom diaaa!

So these past two weeks have been a whirlwind. Seriously. We had transfers again and Sister J Silva was transferred and Sister G Silva arrived! She has about 2 months in the mission and so yep I'm senior companion and finishing her training. I feel like I barely finished my 12 weeks of training and here I am! AHHH. But it's all good. My companion is great:) She's from Rio de Janeiro and proud of it haha and we're way excited to see some major success here in Gramoré! We already are, now that we are working more with families of some recent converts and less actives in our ward.

But, sometimes in life you're cruisin' thinking all is good and Heavenly Father knows that you're needing a wake up call so everything turns upside down all at once, but what I'm learning is that at the same time he turns everything upside down, He always provides the way to make things right again.

Cool things that happened this week:
-I (kind of) learned how to play a berimbau. The instrument that people play in capoeira. Muito legal;)
-We had a zone conference with Elder Mazzagardi from the quorum of the seventy. It was super powerful!!
-It was stake conference this weekend too! Our stake president spoke directly to the youth in our stake about using cellphones during sacrament meeting. LOL #burn


love you all!
-sister pace

photo: eu e sister G Silva na conferência




No comments:

Post a Comment