June 29, 2015

here comes the sun



So this week everyone was a little under the weather. And when i say everyone I mean the entire zone got sick this week...

"I got better!"

Other than that everything's all good here. One of our investigators, Reneide, will be getting married soon and her only dream is to be married and baptized on the same day! She left the hospital a couple weeks ago after 2 heart attacks and yesterday insisted on walking to church. Haha I love her!

This week we have transfers and so I'll let you know next week if I've moved areas. I hope not though, because I love Gramoré. I won't lie, this area has been a little difficult, but I feel like I've learned a lot in trusting Heavenly Father. So with that, everything will always turn out okay:)

Love you all a whole lot.
-Sister Pace

Galatians 6:11 sorry my emails are short.
1 Thessalonians 5:25 por favor.

p.s. the thumb thing in some of my photos means BATISMO. :D

photos: me and me cute companion;) and the festa junina that our neighbors threw until 5am. Whoo. Hoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment