March 16, 2015

i'm still alive


Sorry I haven't written in so long, but everything's all good!
We had transfers a couple weeks ago and I had to say goodbye to sister Cunha which was sad, but Sister Ochoa (Sister Ochoa is from Argentina) is really sweet and I'm happy to be working with her.
Know that I'm doing great and I'll write more to y'all next week!!
Read your scriptures!!

-sister pace

In an email Terra wrote to me (her mother), she said the following:
"I was talking with Sister Ochoa that the members that go out of their way to take care of us are really angels from heaven. Also, if you can ever give them a ride somewhere, do it. Don’t let them tell you that you don't have to, they're just being modest. We missionaries do enough walking, I've almost cried a couple times of joy when members offer us a ride."







No comments:

Post a Comment