January 21, 2015

Salvação and Stuff

So this week was transfers and drum-roll........the obvious. I'm staying here in Mossoró with Sister Cunha, which I am eternally grateful for! I think I'm kinda getting the hang of things here finally.

This last week we worked super hard and we had 3 BAPTISMS!! Myllenna, Paulinho, and Max Emiliano. Paulinho is best friends with Mateus that we baptized a couple weeks ago and now both go to church together, go to mutual together, everything! Be still my heart!! Myllenna is hands down the cutest human being on the face of the earth and she was so nervous, but everything went so well. And we found Max´s family this week and a couple of his siblings were already baptized and we are helping his parents and sister and her boyfriend become legally married! It's so amazing how everything just falls into place and I've never felt so much joy for people I only just met! Because I was so happy I was  b e a m i n g  last Sunday being with all of them:) Sundays are seriously the most stressful/rewarding/happy/crazy days of the week and I love them. I love the people here.

And like always in other news, it's still 100+ degrees every.single.day. here and it's great...yep.
Also, since Mossoró is having a drought or something, some days we have water, some days we don't. So I'm really good at showering with a bucket and cup now:)

Love you still. And love the gospel:)

1. Us, Myllenna, all the Young Women in our ward, and a couple of our investigators!!


2. Sister Cunha, Paulinho, Max, Myllenna, and I.



No comments:

Post a Comment